As previously announced, the deadline for the following effort reporting periods was this past Saturday, August 31st, 2019:
- April to July 2018: 11/12 Academics
- April to July 2018: Non-Academics
- March to July 2018: 9/12 Academics
The campus on-time certification rate was 69%. Congratulations to all departments that reached 100% by the deadline!
If your department has any outstanding effort reports, please complete certification as soon as possible in order to keep the campus in compliance. Thank you for your attention to this important matter.
- Please see ERS FAQs for helpful information related to effort reports.
- Principal Investigators (PIs) are required to include committed cost sharing when certifying effort reports.
- PIs must self-certify their own effort reports.
- Non-PI effort reports can be certified by either the PI, the employee, or an authorized certifier with first-hand knowledge of the employee’s effort.
- Unless an effort report status is “Certified” the report is considered “Open” and requires review and certification.
- Effort reports with a “Not Required” status should be reviewed and verified to determine if effort or cost sharing should be reported.
For any questions, please contact ERS Support at email@example.com.
Extramural Fund Management