The Post Award Management System (PAMS) is a central web-based system that provides campus administrators with tools to facilitate effective and efficient financial management of sponsored awards from the start to the closing of funds.
PAMS allows fund managers to communicate the status of financial activities and financial deliverables in real time within a single system.
- Facilitates increased on-time submission and accuracy of financial reports and invoices.
- Provides a customized worklist for the individual user to prioritize work and monitor progress.
- Standardizes the fund closeout process and automates certain manual processes.
- Stores financial reports and invoices, correspondence, and historical information in a single integrated system.
- Allows users to track internal turnaround times for preparation and approval of financial reports and invoices and closeout processes.
- Provides management reports to assess performance.