We are now less than a week away from the effort report certification deadline of August 31, 2019.
As of today approximately 46% of the reports released this period have been certified. In order to be compliant, please take a moment to logon to ERS and complete open reports by the certification deadline.
- Please see ERS FAQs for helpful information related to effort reports.
- Principal Investigators (PIs) are required to include committed cost sharing when certifying effort reports.
- PIs must self-certify their own effort reports.
- Non-PI effort reports can be certified by either the PI, the employee, or an authorized certifier with first-hand knowledge of the employee’s effort.
- Unless an effort report status is “Certified” the report is considered “Open” and requires review and certification.
- Effort reports with a “Not Required” status should be reviewed and verified to determine if effort or cost sharing should be reported.
For any questions, please contact ERS Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extramural Fund Management