Based on the success of our first Open House in February, we are excited to announce our next Effort Reporting Open House! The session will take place 3/17/2011 from 10 am – Noon at ORA: 11000 Kinross Avenue, Conference Room 212.
– What: The Effort Reporting Working Group will be available to answer your specific questions regarding your open effort reports. We will have laptops set-up in order to pull up your effort reports live.
– When: March 17, 10 AM – Noon at ORA 11000 Kinross Ave., Conference Room 212
– Why: We have heard your feedback that it would be helpful to have one-on-one question and answer sessions to address your very specific needs related to effort reporting, with your real life examples at our fingertips.
– What Types of Experts will be Present: We will have our Effort Reporting Working Group team members on hand, with special expertise including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Certified/AdjustReqd Reports
- 9/12 Summer Salary and Effort
- Multi-Line Certification
- Negative Effort Reports
- Exception Reports
- Howard Hughes Medical Investigator Effort Reports
– What Should I Bring: Please bring any questions or issues you have related to your effort reports. We will have laptops on hand to access ERS for you.
In addition to your questions, please also make sure you have the proper access in ERS. To verify your access, click on “ERS Portal.” If you cannot view the effort reports for which you are responsible, please contact your CAO to request access to the system. It is important that you are able to access these reports in order for us to assist you at the open house.
Please also remember Summer 2010 Effort Reports were due Friday, March 4. If you still have open effort reports that need to be certified for this period, please make every effort to complete them before the end of the day.
Please feel free to forward this announcement to anyone you believe should attend the open house, regardless of whether or not they are on the ORA or ERS Coordinator listservs.
RAPID Effort Reporting Workgroup