As a reminder effort reports for the following reporting periods have been released:
- April to July 2018: 11/12 Academics
- April to July 2018: Non-Academics
- March to July 2018: 9/12 Academics
Please note deadline to certify effort reports for the current release is August 31, 2019.
In order to be compliant we would like to remind and encourage departments to continue to log into ERS to complete certifications as soon as possible. As of today approximately 14% of the reports have been certified.
- Please see ERS FAQs for helpful information related to effort reports.
- Principal Investigators (PIs) are required to include committed cost sharing when certifying effort reports.
- PIs must self-certify their own effort reports.
- Non-PI effort reports can be certified by either the PI, the employee, or an authorized certifier with first-hand knowledge of the employee’s effort.
- Unless an effort report status is “Certified” the report is considered “Open” and requires review and certification.
- Effort reports with a “Not Required” status should be reviewed and verified to determine if effort or cost sharing should be reported.
For any questions, please contact ERS Support.
Extramural Fund Management