The previously scheduled Open house on May 5th 2011 has be re-scheduled for May 19th 2011. The session will take place from 10 am – Noon at ORA: 11000 Kinross Avenue, Conference Room 212.
- What: The Effort Reporting Working Group will be available to answer your specific questions regarding your open effort reports. We will have laptops set-up in order to pull up your effort reports live.
- When: May 19, 2011 10 AM – Noon at ORA 11000 Kinross Ave., Conference Room 212.
- Why: The feedback from our previous Open Houses was very positive so we wanted to continue to provide Effort Reporting System users with hands on assistance.
- What Types of Experts will be Present: We will have our Effort Reporting Working Group team members on hand, with special expertise including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Certified/AdjustReqd Reports
- 9/12 Summer Salary and Effort
- Multi-Line Certification
- Negative Effort Reports
- Exception Reports
- Howard Hughes Medical Investigator Effort Reports
- What Should I Bring: Please bring any questions or issues you have related to your effort reports. We will have laptops on hand to access ERS for you.
In addition to your questions, please also make sure you have the proper access in ERS. To verify your access, click on “ERS Portal.” If you cannot view the effort reports for which you are responsible, please contact your CAO to request access to the system. It is important that you are able to access these reports in order for us to assist you at the open house.
Please feel free to forward this announcement to any people you believe should attend the open house, regardless of whether or not they are on the ORA or ERS Coordinator list serves.