ORA is pleased to announce the release of a new version of the RAPID Closeout Tool (version dated 08/26/2021). Please download the latest version of the tool, available in the ORA Online Resource Center.
This latest version includes the following updates:
- Pre-award Expenditure Report (New!): Identifies expenses prior to the start date of the award.
- UCPath Reports
- Payroll Reports: Benefit earn dates are included (as the data is available in the Labor Ledger).
- Training Grant and Trainee Expense Worksheet Reports: Identifies trainee expenses (stipends, benefits, fees) charged to the award.
- Training Grant – Postdoc Allowable/Unallowable Benefits (New!):
- Paid/Lien columns are populated based on the benefit earn dates for the transaction.
- Updated to reflect the unallowable CBR of 12.50% (see attached ORA News Email “Postdoctoral Unallowable Benefits on NRSA Grants” dated 06/29/2021)
- Expenses After End Date Report: Displays transactions that posted the day after the fund end date (previously displayed results the month following the end date).
- Closeout Checklist: Identifies administrative salaries for department’s review.
- PI Certification Page: Includes the total expenditure for the award (general ledger expenditures + expenditure adjustments).
If you have any questions about this new RAPID Tool version, contact your EFM accountant.
Extramural Fund Management